
♥BlogItemTitle$> ♥
8:25 PM
I'm so tired... Darn! Not enough sleep... I need more more sleep...
Played Mahjong with Jo, Jeff and Baby (triple Js) on Monday... . Great~ I lost $11 bucks this time round... Better by abit la... Lucky i manage to game twice with 4 tai.. Else i would have lose like mad... Before winning the 2 games, the only chips I left was 1 red and 2 orange... Damn broke lo"!
And everyone bluff me!!! Say got beginner luck... Where got..?
I been buying so many mask lately... I'm gona make my skin improve no matter what!!
Going for facial tomorrow at century... Yippy... My face is in a very bad shape now...
My birthday is like 23days away.. And I still have no plans yet... =.=
But batchie mates... Remember to tell me when you guys are free ok? We need to catch up alittle.. I have not seen the rest ever since we graduate...
Chloe, Jane and Evon pls also tell me when we can have my pre-bday celebration ok? I love u gals lots!
Suddenly I miss flying...
Its such a random feeling......
So many things I plan to do, but can no longer realize them...
Got to put them aside for now....