Profile



Sherry
Travel Junkie
Pampered by Baby
Opts for the finer stuff
One year older on 26 September


Change of wardrobe
Camera
Holidays




Affiliates

|Cong| |Chloe| |Jeff| |Jo| |Jane| |Jennifer| |Kian| |Lindy| Mark |Nicole| |Shandy| |Venecia| |Ying| |Ys|


Tagboard





Around the globe

|Tokyo Day 3|
|Tokyo Day 2|
|BKK|



Memory Lane






Pampering Moments ♥
Saturday, September 6, 2008 | back to top

4:27 PM

Went to do some self-pampering treats yesterday- I did french manicure & pedicure, while Jo did Acrylic nails... Met up with Jo at Bugis first.. Jo bought 29.90bucks of mask from Face Shop.. We waited for Nicole before heading down to town...



Did a little shopping around town...




Shopping at........

















Isetan Scotts....



For bread & Fancl Sebum Care Kit....






Next we walked to DFS again... Wanted to see Long Champs Bags... But they don't have it there.. So we crossed over and had a little chit chat session at far east... Apparently Nicole is vex over certain stuff.. So I enlighten her and provide some constructive feedbacks for her to ponder over...



At the end of the session, she saw the 'light' haha.... I'm glad that I did help her in a way..










What did Jo do?










Smoke...









Provide interview tips...






Nicole concluded that I'm a job consultant and Jo... Love consultant...




We're her left & right hand gals....





Aftermath, we went to do our nails...






Pampering session.....!






I didnt enjoy my manicure though... One of my toes look super weird... I told the manicurist but she said because your toes are grown in that direction.... $^%&%&^Y*


Stupid... ! .







And she hurt the side of my fingers...








Damn pain lo!!!!!!!










So I shall not go back to her next time....







Jo's manicurist was so so much better lo....





So irritating........






By the time we finish doing our nails... It was 10+..



Super Hungry lo....








So we walked to Swenson- 24hours ma..





But the queue was so damn long.... But with great company and almost empty tummy... No choice but to wait...






I oredered Fish & Chips, Jo ordered Black Pepper Seafood Pasta & Nicole had Seafood kway tiao...









Nicole made the wrong choice... Her was just hor fun.. Which was not tasty at all... Yet expenisve...









oh ya... Jo look so different with long nails lo... And she kept staring and admiring at her nails.. With her irritating child look alike face... Hahhaa....









After eating we cab home cause it was a long day for us... Jo & myself was super exhausted...