Profile



Sherry
Travel Junkie
Pampered by Baby
Opts for the finer stuff
One year older on 26 September


Change of wardrobe
Camera
Holidays




Affiliates

|Cong| |Chloe| |Jeff| |Jo| |Jane| |Jennifer| |Kian| |Lindy| Mark |Nicole| |Shandy| |Venecia| |Ying| |Ys|


Tagboard





Around the globe

|Tokyo Day 3|
|Tokyo Day 2|
|BKK|



Memory Lane






♥
Thursday, December 4, 2008 | back to top

4:06 PM

Saw this on a magazine, months ago when I was having physio...


The pleasure in a handbag is contact-free, doesn't pose a health-risk, and is entirely legal. Bags are rich without cholestrol, and give a high without alcohol, caffeine or nicotine. They'r democratic, as you can enjoy them, whatever your size, shape or age. They'r varied enough to be stimulatin, rare enough but not endangered, and they speak of status, achievement and money. They'r the perfect symbols for our strange times...




Its been raining and raining... I got up at 3pm... The flu med did helped, it made me sleep...






Christmas is coming but I can't feel it... Singapore christmas is so boring.. Unlike the other countries... No christmasy feeling at all...






It's suppose to be a joyous time, sharing with one another, buying presents and such..



I love christmas... Instead of snow... We get raindrops in Singapore... Why man..?






Santa pls grant my wish will ya?