Profile



Sherry
Travel Junkie
Pampered by Baby
Opts for the finer stuff
One year older on 26 September


Change of wardrobe
Camera
Holidays




Affiliates

|Cong| |Chloe| |Jeff| |Jo| |Jane| |Jennifer| |Kian| |Lindy| Mark |Nicole| |Shandy| |Venecia| |Ying| |Ys|


Tagboard





Around the globe

|Tokyo Day 3|
|Tokyo Day 2|
|BKK|



Memory Lane






♥
Thursday, January 8, 2009 | back to top

8:37 PM

Alright, the wake up call was initiated by Baby.. It was he who called Jo to wake me up de... Sorry Baby! Love u! Tomorrow we shall shop around and fill our tummy, till we'r bloated =? Shop for CNY clothes... Spend some time together... =)



Been having driving lessons.. I just had an hour lesson with Thia! Haha... I'm so afraid.. And I'm gona have another lesson on Saturday - circuit.. Wahaha...


I'm gona have a good talk with my ah ma.. Seriously I hope that I can return back flying real real soon! I really miss flying The urge is so strong! I miss training with my gals.. I miss being outstation!


Chloe dearie keeps saying "when u'r back I'll definitely change flight to fly with you.. I cant wait for u to come back... Training without u, its so boring... Faster come back..." And it goes on and on.. Thanks dearie! Though I've known you for only a year but you made me feel so special! I know that you'll always be there for me, someone that I can always count on!



Of course Evon and Jane, you two also important... Don't zap me k Jane, bring me JCL satay (not only the peanut sauce k Hahaha...) Evon, you're always the best among us! Our future LSS hehe =X


So heartwarming to know that you're being missed.. I won't know the outcome unless I try.. It will definitely be much harder, I might not even be able to return. But at least I know that i've these wonderful girls, supporting me and giving moral support..



And if I manage to return, I'm sure that I'll cherish it even more.. And I'll work twice as hard as before.. I'll try to clear my probation asap, try to avoid making silly mistakes, learn to be smarter and know when to stop when I know I can't take it...



I know things happen for a reason.. Like losing my job, I realise that it means even more to me.. More than a dream or passion.. Its a career I loved to have...



Its just the 8th day of 2009, I'm sure that my luck will be better this year... I've got tons of things that I wish to do... I'll work hard towards my goals and to make this year a fruitful one.. Not forgetting my love one Baby, who is always with me... =) Lets work hard together alrighty!