
♥BlogItemTitle$> ♥
4:00 PM
Met up with dearie Chloe, Janey beanie and sweetie Evon.. Had gossips session at Sakae, then we had coffee at coffee bean... The last time the three of us met up was like in August... Evon and Jane pls meet up more often ok! I miss u all alot..
Lots of things to share and throughout our conversations, there's constant laughter. So much fond memories... Like how we use to spend our time together in STC.. They'r having 744 training, and now I'm not part of it.. =(
I know how tough it'll be to rejoin... But I'm still willing to try.. Now I'm thinking of trying the 17th Jan interview... I know I wouldnt make it at all... =(
Having driving later again 5 to 6.. And Jo called at 4pm to wake me up.. Haha.. How sweet of her... =)
I'll be meeting Chloe dearie tomorrow for shopping! For CNY clothings... Thanks dearie for sparing your precious time to meet up! Love u...
Alrighty, I'm gona prepare now... Ciaoz... =)