Profile



Sherry
Travel Junkie
Pampered by Baby
Opts for the finer stuff
One year older on 26 September


Change of wardrobe
Camera
Holidays




Affiliates

|Cong| |Chloe| |Jeff| |Jo| |Jane| |Jennifer| |Kian| |Lindy| Mark |Nicole| |Shandy| |Venecia| |Ying| |Ys|


Tagboard





Around the globe

|Tokyo Day 3|
|Tokyo Day 2|
|BKK|



Memory Lane






♥
Friday, June 4, 2010 | back to top

7:03 PM

continue...


































Narita control tower.. 


So after being on flight for 6hours plus, I'm finally here - Land Of The Sun..  A place I never dare to travel to, everything is so darn expensive and everywhere I see Hello Kitty...



Welcome to the super duper clean toilets and the amazing facilities that your buttocks will recieve while you are doing your 'business'... Not forgetting the warmed toilet seats and the music.















The first time I saw people queue while waiting for the skytrains. *You don't see this in Singapore.. Cuz all will chiong ar!! * 




I had to take a shuttle bus to the other terminal.. I guess Singapore Changi is much more better in this manner... Easier with the skytrain services.. So while I was waiting for the yellow shuttle bus, a weird 30 / 40+ man approached me...

He : Can I know if this bus goes to the other terminal?
Me : Yes, it does.
He: Where are you from?
Me : Singapore.
He : I use to live in Japan, but now I've migrated to Canada..
Me : Oh... ( SO you should know even better than me what, my first trip to Japan leh.. )
He : Can we exchange contacts eg: Email...
Me : I had to act dumb, saying that I don't use internet so often. Thus I seldom check my email..

Okie.. The rest of the conversations are all crap... No point mentioning... Come on uncle, I'm not a innocent blur little girl.. If you want to have those kind of 'ONS', find someone else la!

Labels: ,