Profile



Sherry
Travel Junkie
Pampered by Baby
Opts for the finer stuff
One year older on 26 September


Change of wardrobe
Camera
Holidays




Affiliates

|Cong| |Chloe| |Jeff| |Jo| |Jane| |Jennifer| |Kian| |Lindy| Mark |Nicole| |Shandy| |Venecia| |Ying| |Ys|


Tagboard





Around the globe

|Tokyo Day 3|
|Tokyo Day 2|
|BKK|



Memory Lane






♥
Tuesday, December 7, 2010 | back to top

12:38 AM

Today I went out with a swollen left eye.. Thank God the swelling went down as compared when I saw myself in the mirror this morning..

Felt damn Ugly and uncomfortable..

Imagine super heavy n swollen eye bags as if u have cried for 2-3 consecutive days.. It was pretty bad..

I felt afew people staring at me.. Staring at the ugly swollen 1 eye me.. :(

Baby is working this Xmas.. Anybody Free that day? For dinner or something.. Dont wish to spend Xmas alone.. :/

Going to hit the sack.. Tired n feeling upset over my ugly looking eye..


iPhone is throwing a stupid temper.. Nearly 6 hours without being able to switch it on.. Hang on will ya?!